The Snugpak Jungle Blanket is a warm, lightweight, travel-friendly alternative to a traditional blanket or poncho liner. The Jungle Blanket is ideal for extra warmth while camping, during emergencies, or enjoying a bonfire on a chilly night. Engineered with efficiency and heat retention in mind, this blanket will keep you warm on nights with temperatures as low as 36 degrees Fahrenheit. This superior heat retention is made possible with Travelsoft insulation, an ultra-lightweight fabric with high loft fibers tailored to Snugpak’s exact requests. The Jungle Blanket also offers water repellent properties to keep you warm even in inclement weather; antibacterial and antimicrobial fabric treatments prevent odor causing bacteria. The Jungle Blanket is 76 inches by 64 inches and designed to be compacted into the included compression pack with a 6 inch by 6 inch packing size; it weighs only 25 ounces. The Jungle Blanket is a versatile, warm, windproof, innovative blanket designed for any adventure.
- Blanket dimensions are 76 inches by 64 inches; water wicking and breathable, this blanket only weighs 25 ounces
- Lightweight, high loft fiber insulation will not lose function even after compression packing; completely windproof to protect you from the elements
- Temperature rating is 45 degrees Fahrenheit with a low of 36 degrees Fahrenheit; insulated for superior heat retention to keep you warm
- Includes a compression stuff sack for compact, convenient travel; packed blanket dimensions are 6 inches by 6 inches
- Features water repellent properties to keep you dry in inclement weather and an antibacterial treatment to prevent odor causing bacteria
- Windproof, and water resistant