Be prepared for emergencies whether you're at home, on the job, or out and about. The AMK Trauma Pak I gives you the power to stop bleeding with the basic trauma tools and medical supplies you need to take action until medical professionals arrive. This compact trauma kit features a WoundStop trauma dressing, which combines a trauma pad and gauze to apply direct pressure and stop potentially fatal blood loss, reducing the risk of shock. This clinically-proven wrap from Persys Medical can be self-applied and includes a closure bar to keep the dressing securely in place. Inside the trauma pack, you'll also find emergency essentials like EMT trauma shears to help you access the wound, nitrile gloves for personal protection, and gauze dressings to help manage the wound. The resealable, waterproof DryFlex trauma bag keeps these vital contents safe and ready to use and can be used to dispose of bio-waste. Add the Trauma Pak I to your personal trauma kit, first aid kit, backpack, or glove box for an affordable bleeding control kit you can count on when any trauma occurs.
- Designed for Immediate Response: Contains the essentials you need to stop bleeding in an easy-to-use format
- WoundStop Trauma Dressing: Modeled after the Israeli Bandage, this easy-to-use trauma dressing applies direct pressure to immediately stop blood loss
- Trauma Response Instructions: One-page guide outlines how to use the Trauma Pak I contents to stop bleeding in 5 easy-to-follow steps w illustrations
- Waterproof DryFlex Bag: Re-sealable DryFlex bag is completely waterproof, incredibly durable, and can be used to dispose of bio-waste
- Compact and Lightweight: Weighs less than 5 oz. and is small enough to fit into a glove box, backpack, range bag, or first aid kit
- Emergency Essentials: Contains nitrile gloves for personal protection and EMT trauma shears to cut through clothing, tape, and more
Country of Origin: USA