The AMK Mountain Series Backpacker Medical Kit is designed for a pair of outdoor explorers on a four-day foray into the wilderness. Outfitted with a handpicked assortment of first aid supplies designed to help your short adventure go smoothly, it contains remedies for a range of conditions from cuts and allergies to upset stomach and dehydration. Whether you’re stretching out your weekend in the woods or embarking on a multiple-night hike, the Backpacker has your back.
- Includes: A Condensed Guide to Wilderness Medicine by Eric A. Weiss, M.D.
- Easy Care First Aid System: Supplies are organized in injury-specific pockets to eliminate guesswork and ensure you use the right treatment quickly
- Find it Fast Design
- Semi-Transparent, Secure Pockets
- Trapezoidal Bag for Added Room
- Supplies to Stop Bleeding Fast: 5 in x 9 in Trauma pad and elastic bandage to control life-threatening bleeding
- Pain and Illness Remedies: Medication for allergic reactions, itches, pain and fever, inflammation, and diarrhea; Hospital-Quality Tools
Country of Origin: USA